- On 21st June, The second International Yoga day is going to be celebrated and government has proposed “Yoga medals” for Central Paramilitary troops.
- President Pranab Mukherjee was greeted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 12th June, 2016 as he is going for a six-day visit to Africa to promote trading agreements.
- Indian Army has planned to include small arms, smart munitions, communications and electronic warfare systems and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(UAV), both surveillance and combat.
- The Central government appointed Special Investigation Team(SIT) will re-investigate 75 cases of anti Sikh riots in Delhi.
- Aman Bansal from Jaipur has topped the Joint Entrance Examination(Advanced) 2016 on 12th June, 2016.
- Havaldar K.Siva Kumar became the first person from Tamil Nadu to reach Mount Everest.
- “Familia Gladiatoria” fight in the historic amphitheatre a Romanian festival was celebrated on 11th June, 2016.
- On 12th June, 2016 ,CIA Chief John Brennan revealed that there is no evidence found of Saudi Arabia’s involvement in 9/11 attacks.
- Exim bank(Export finance institution) is going to invest Rs. $10billion in Africa in the next three years.to form infrastructure and industrial projects.
- A panel set up by NITI aayog submitted a report with proposal for advancing ease of doing business by July, 2016.
- Coal imports was diminished by 19.2% to 16.38 million tonnes in May, 2016.
- Essar Power is planning to start Hazira plant of 500MW in Gujarat in the August-November 2016 quarter.
- PVR cinemas is aiming to achieve Rs. 250 crore capital expenditure by opening new screens in the current fiscal 2016-17.
- As per Minister of State for Finance Jayant Sinha, Central government is planning to draft a separate bankruptcy law for financial corporations.
- Tata Power Company signed an agreement with Welspun Energy Pvt. Ltd. to take a possession on its green energy portfolio for an estimated at Rs.10,000 crore($1.4 billion).
- Badminton Association Of India President Akhilesh Das Gupta announced a prize money of Rs.10 lakh to Saina Nehwal for winning the Australian Open title.
- Saina Nehwal defeated Sun Yu from China in Australian Open women’s singles in Sydney, on 12th June, 2016.
- On 12th June, 2016, Indian Team of 4*400m relay squad broke the 18-year old National record by finishing a race in 3.02.17s in the Sprints and relay Cup.
- Philipp Kohlschreiber defeated Juan Martin in the semifinals of ATP mercedes on 11th June, 2016.
–[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]