- P.M Narendra Modi was applauded during a joint session of Congress in Washington D.C on 8th June, 2016.
- P.M Narendra Modi was present at the U.S-India Business Council meet in Washington D.C on 7th June, 2016
- Apart from NSG membership, India is keeping an eye on Africa to supply Uranium to Indian Nuclear energy projects.
- K.K. Katyal, a Veteran Journalist passed away in hospital on 8th June, 2016.
- The Home Minister has marked three U.S American donors under the prior permission category, who are going to fund for FCRA registered NGO in India.
- D.Subhakara Reddy, national president of the Air Passengers Association Of India said that Airlines reduced fares for 5kg extra luggage.
- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) chairman Lal Keshwar Prasad Singh has resigned on 8th June, 2016 due to the Bihar result scam.
- DTC has decided to go for 2,000 AC bus under cluster scheme for Delhi.
- A giant waterfall created by artist Olafur Eliasson which seems to be falling from the sky into the grand canal in Versailles, France.
- French government launched a terror alert application named as ‘SAIP’ on 8th June, 2016
- Alain St.Ange, a Tourism minister of Seychelles said on 8th June, 2016 that India and Seychelles is working together to ensure safety of Indian Ocean
- On 7th June, 2016, U.S secretary of State John Kerry met Chinese state councillor Yang Jiechi in Beijing, which was marginally helpful.
- The U.S election which is going to be held in November in between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- BEL’s chairman & Managing Director S.K Sharma said on 8th June, 2016 that they are planning to begin 150MW solar power plant with other defence public sector units.
- According to the Crisil report, Inflation would contribute average 5% in fiscal year 2016-17.
- U.K – based online firm ‘Koovs Plc’ announced that they rose funds from HT media and Dragon Asia Holdings Pte Ltd. to fund its marketing activities in India.
- Mercedes-Benz India is going to buy petrol engines from Germany for some of its vehicles.
- Sun pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. has decided to focus on dermatology department for growth purposes.
- Reserve Bank announced on 8th June, 2016, that supreme gold bonds can be traded on stock exchange from 13th June, 2016.
- According to the BP Statistical Review of World Energy released on 8th June, 2016, India became the third largest oil consumer in the world.
- TI Cycles Of India, which comes under Murugappa Group has set up Rs.105-crore greenfield project in Punjab.
- Jimmy Vicault from France won the 100m in Montreuil and finished his race in 9.86 seconds on 7th June, 2016.
- One of the street outside Madison Square Garden of New york City is renamed as “Mohammad Ali Way”.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are on the top list of Forbes as the highest paid athletes on 8th June, 2016.
- Former Nigerian football coach Stephen Keshi passed away at the age of 54 on 8th June, 2016.
- Columbia defeated Chile and entered the quarterfinals of ‘Copa America Centenario’ on 7th June, 2016.
- Russian player Maria Sharapova was banned for two-year by the International Tennis Federation on 8th June, 2016.
- On 8th June, 2016, Cricket Chief announced that South Africa is agreed to play a day-night pink ball test against Australia in Adelaide this year.
Science And Technology News:-
- Teenage students from Denver, U.S build drone for Rwandan national park.
- In a recent study of scientists on 7th June, 2016, ‘hot Jupiter’ an exoplanet can rotate its parent star ‘HATS-18b’ which is about 2100 light years away.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- Book named as “The Last Queen Of Kashmir” which exhibits the story of Kashmir in14th century Kashmir written by Rakesh K.Kaul and published by Harpercollins.
- Ridley Scott will be awarded with the 30th American Cinematheque award on 14th October, 2016at the Beverly Hilton.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]