- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Switzerland’s President Johann N.Schneider-Ammann on 6th June, 2016 agreed to handle the black money issue.
- During a two day visit to the U.S on 6th June to 8th June, 2016 Narendra Modi will interact with U.S government for a climate and energy treaty.
- Anand Kumar’s founder person of Super-30 coaching institute biography named “Super-30 : Anand Kumar” was released on 6th June, 2016.
- American journalist David Gilkey and his translator Zabihullah Tamanna were killed on 6th June, 2016 in Afghanistan.
- On 6th June, 2016, Former President Ahmed Adeeb of Maldives, was jailed for ten years on a terrorism charge.
- The U.S Navy imposed a ban on alcohol for its sailors stationed at Japan on 6th June, 2016.
- Ceylon may devalue its currency due to their low economy ,which has been affected by cheaper Indian tea in comparison to its native tea.
- The Gemini Nine Spacecraft returned to Atlantic on 6th June, 2016.
- Lilli Das won gold medal in 800m race in 17th Asian junior Athletics Championship at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam on 6th June, 2016.
- Mexico defeated Uruguay by 3-1 in Copa America Group-c thrilling match on 5th June, 2016.
- “Warriors” beat “Cavaliers” by 2-0 in NBA final match on 5th June, 2016.
- Vietnameses border guards submitted the bid document to L&T during an Industry Interaction on 6th june, 2016 to build Offshore patrol vessels(OPV) for Vietnam.
- Ministry of shipping took decision that ships got relief from piracy related insurance premium at Indian Ports.
- Netflix on 6th June, 2016 said that they are going to produce a screen version of Sacred games, a detective thriller by Indian novelist Vikram Chandra.
- BHEL on 6th June, 2016 announced the commissioning of three 660 MW thermal power units in Uttar Pradesh within 85 days.
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority(NPPA) announced that the medicines used for cancer, BP, diabetes and bacterial infection will be cheaper now as government reduced the cost by an average of 25%.
- On 6th June, 2016, N.S Viswanathan, an Executive Director of RBI has emerged as the top contender for the post of Deputy Governor’s post.
- Kenny Ye, General manager of Chinese internet company UCWeb belonging to Alibaba mobile business group said that 20% users of UC Browsers are Indians.
- According to Yes bank, Economic growth may cross 8.1% in this financial year 2016-17.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- An Army officer Deshauna Barber from district Columbia, U.S.A was announced as the Miss U.S.A on 5th June, 2016 in the Miss USA competition.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]
« Daily News Updates Of 6th June, 2016. Daily News Updates Of 8th June, 2016 »