- The Indian Meteorological Department on 2nd June, 2016 updated a forecast that rainfall would be above 6% than the 50 year average of 89 cm.
- New set of rules by the UGC have to be followed by all institutions, according to which colleges that don’t obey ‘sexual harassment rules’ will face difficulties.
- India joined the The Hague Code of Conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation (HCOC) on 2nd June, 2016.
- Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi and U.S representative Richard R.Verma has signed the agreement to join the Global terror database in New Delhi on 2nd June, 2016.
- Telangana’s Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao made a goal to raise the state fund to Rs 5 lakh crore by 2024 and unfurled the flag from the country’s highest flagpost at the Hussain sagar lake in Hyderabad on 2nd June, 2016.
- The constitutional committee panel of Sri Lanka proposed Bill of Rights on 2nd June, 2016.
- Raja Krishnamoorthi, an Indian-American Democrat has won the election to the U.S house of Representatives and endorsed by President Barack Obama.
- The Pro Kabaddi League announced the formation of an Ethics and Governance Committee on 2nd June, 2016.
- Hyderabad is going to announce ‘Indian Snooker Championship’ from 5th July to 9th July, 2016.
- Sania mirza and Leander Paes reached in semifinals of French open on 2nd June, 2016.
- Novak Djokovic defeated Tomas Berdych from Czech republic and reached in semifinals of the french Open on 2nd June, 2016
- U.S based online taxi services corporation Uber is going to invest in India $3.5 billion(nearly 4.6 lakh crore).
- Indian Railway has decided to stop footing the bill on passenger travel concessions.
- Food Processing Minister Himmat Kaur Badal said that the government is planning to set up 250 small processing clusters at an estimated cost of over Rs. 5000 crore.
- Private sector Yes bank is expected to raise $1 billion in the financial year 2016-17.
- India has signed the pact with U.S to promote cooperation in energy security and climate change.
- The Centre Statiscal Official figures of GDP was released on 31st May, 2016.
- M&M President Pravin Shah and Chief Arvind Mathew has revealed new electric version of sedan – E-Vertico in New Delhi on 2nd June, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg revealed a new technology on 1st June, 2016 by which astronauts can do converse from the International Space Station through Facebook video broadcast.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- On 2nd June, 2016, White tiger cub named ‘soohorang’ was presented as the official mascot for south korea’s 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.
- Comedian actor Razzak khan died at the age of 65 on 1st june, 2016
- Rabindranath Tagore’s unpublished poems is going to be published soon.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]