- India President Pranab Mukherjee visited China to manage the border dispute on 23rd May, 2016.
- Information and Broadcasting ministry is planning to create a fund to support Indian Filmmakers to participate in ‘Oscars’ and ‘Cannes’ in order to gain abroad recognition.
- National Green Tribunal (NGT) banned old diesel cars in six cities of Kerala on 23rd May, 2016.
- Aam Aadmi party has cleared app-based premium bus services on 23rd May, 2016.
- PM Narendra Modi met Iranian President ‘Hassan Rouhani’ and Afghanistan’s President Ashraf Ghani for ‘Chabahar port’ agreement at the ‘Saadabad Palace’ in Tehran on 23rd may, 2016.
- 12-year old Indian American student has been enrolled for two University of California campuses.
- US president Barack Obama has met Vietnamese president ‘Tran Dai Quang’ in ‘Hanoi’ on 23rd May, 2016.
- Austria becoming the first European Union country by electing former green party candidate ‘Alexander Van der Bellen’ as president in narrow defeat in far right on 23rd May, 2016.
- U.K grants refugee status to former Maldives President ‘Mohamed Nasheed’ on 23rd May, 2016.
- On 23rd may, 2016, Pankaj Advani won the the Asian 6- Red snooker and became the first player in the world to hold both world and continental titles in Abu Dhabi.
- Ruthvika Shivani at 19 has won the women’s singles match by defeating Thailand’s Nitchaon Jindapol on 23rd May, 2016.
- USA’s David Oliver won 110 metre hurdles at the Morocco Diamond League On 22nd May 2016.
- RBI deputy governor S.S Mundra said on 23rd May 2016, accounts opened under Jan Dhan Yojana scheme are more endanger to frauds.
- Government of India relaxed license fees for domestic shipping firms on 23rd May,2016. Now they will have to pay only one time license fee of Rs 20,000 to foreign flag vessels.
- Software services Infosys made a five-year deal with ‘commerzbank’.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- The Collecting Disney option is to be held on 18th june, 2016 in Los Angeles and expected to fetch $2-3 million.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]