- Lockheed Martin Chief Marillyn Hewson met Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on 6th July, 2016 for the matter of selling F-16 jets to India.
- The central government has not cleared the National Socialist Council of Nagaland(NSCN) framework issue yet.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Pretoria, South Africa to promote economic agreement on 7th July, 2016
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatri announced that 8 districts to be kerosene free to mark the celebration of Golden Jubilee Year Of the state on 1st November, 2016.
- The Delhi Government has announced to recruit retired bureaucrats to inquire into cases of irregularities in several departments.
- Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the second highest carousel at the Indane Bottling Plant of Indian Oil at Muzaffarpur.
- Ministry Of consumers Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government Of India has planned to release reserve amount of quantity of wheat in the Open market sale scheme(Domestic).
- On 7th July, 2016, Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh was campaigning for “Halke vich Captain” and said that ticket applicants to submit their application by 15th August, 2016 to Punjab Congress Committee.
- Railway Board is planning to collect revenue from waste management group, which offered a proposal worth of Rs. 1.50/kg for waste collected at railway station.
- Two member of NSG team was sent to Bangladesh to investigate terror attacks in last week.
- The United Kingdom’s next Prime Minister is going to be elected in between Interior Minister Theresa May or junior Minister Andrea Leadsom.
- Bangladeshi’s Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan has stated that major home grown elements were responsible behind recent Bangladesh terror attack.
- The German Parliament has passed a strict law against sexual assault on 7th July, 2016.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin signed an agreement to promote government surveillance power on 7th July, 2016.
- Tata Motors JLR(Jaguar Land Rover) plant was marked by the 22% growth in retail sales at 2.92 lakh vehicles in the first six months of 2016.
- For a 2,000 crore bond issued on BSE’s platform, Reliance Jio Infocomm received a tender worth of Rs. 3,700 crore.
- JK Paper submitted a Non-Binding Offer(NBO) to BILT graphic Paper Products Ltd. in order to purchase its plants which are situated in ballapur and Ashti in Maharashtra.
- Drug enterprise Zydus cadila signed an agreement with a Medicines Patent Pool on 7th July, 2016.
- National Association Of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) launched an India’s first centre of excellence aimed at Internet of things (CoE-IoT).
- Online Bengaluru -based Eatfresh.com has established a base camp in Chennai.
- Sri Lanka and India’s minister have advised their officials to accelerate negotiations on a on the Economic and Technology Cooperation Agreement (ETCA)trade agreement.
- Department Of Telecom will soon issue a demand notice of Rs.12,500 crore to six telecom companies.
- The Government will meet the central trade unions on 18th July, 2016.
- According to the Bombay Stock Exchange report, mobile phones market raised to 2.12 % in June, 2016 from 0.74% in June, 2015.
- Serena Williams and Angelique Kerber reached in finals at Wimbledon 2016 on 7th July, 2016.
- 16 state teams will compete in the Indian School of Basketball League (ISBL) in August, 2016.
- Prerna Bhambri won the first Asian Tour $5,000 women’s tournament after defeating Eetee Mehta at the DLTA complex on 7th July, 2016.
- Sai Praneeth defeated B.R. Sankeeth of Canada in the second round of the $120,000 Yonex US Open on 7th July, 2016.
- Humpy Koneru held to a draw by Lela javakhishvili from Georgia in the fifth round of the FIDE Women’s Grand Prix Chess on 7th July, 2016.
- Team India and West Indies are set to play a four-match Test series from 21st July, 2016 at Antigua, West Indies.
- Neeraj Goyat was defeated by Arajik marutjan in 69kg semi final in the AIBA APB/ WSB olympic qualification event on 7th July, 2016.
- Ranjit Maheshwary won the gold medal in triple jump at the Thailand Open athletics meet on 7th July, 2016.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- UCO bank won the Skoch Order Of Merit award – 2016 for Financial Inclusion for best performance.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]