- The Government has launched around 300 projects along the banks of Ganga on 6th July, 2016.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated on 5th July, 2016 that his four nations tour is focused at bilateral ties with the countries.
- On 6th July, 2016, The famous Rath Yatra Of Lord Jagannath progressed in peaceful manner in Puri, Orissa.
- Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh N.Chandrababu Naidu has inaugurated the “Pattiseema Project” which was completed in 320 days on 6th July, 2016.
- The Indian National trust for Art and Cultural Heritage(INTACH) has introduced “Swachh Monument Campaign” to create awareness about cleanliness of our monuments.
- Google has announced a deal to buy a french startup – moodstocks on 6th July, 2016.
- The Football Champion Lionel Messi was sentenced a 21 months in prison on wednesday in a tax fraud case.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will begin his five-day visit to Mozambique and then South Africa, Tanzania and Kenya on July7, 2016
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on 6th July, 2016 confirmed the ban on 26 entities in tax evasion case.
- On 6th July, 2016, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz crossed 1 Lakh Cumulative sales after almost two years of its launch.
- A 1000 MW Power Plant from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) in chhattisgarh was given a green signal by Competition Commision of India (CCI) on 6th July, 2016.
- Four FDI proposals worth 643 cr were cleared by Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) on6th of July.
- Reserve Bank India approved and gave the licence for a semi closed digital Wallet to Yeldi Softcom.
- The Largest gas importer of India ‘Petronet LNG Ltd. is planning to establish 5000 cr. terminal in Bangladesh.
- The record 18.8% growth was seen in India in 2015 in the field of Domestic air passenger as surveyed by International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- The New launch of Nissan Motor, Datsun redi-GO which was introduced last month have marked 3000 units sale.
- On 6th July, 2016 a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) has been signed between The National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) and the Australian Anti-Doping Agency (ASADA) which is for two years in order to Aid India’s anti-doping programme.
- The 13 year old Aaliyah singh breaks the record in 50 m Breaststroke style in 43rd Junior National Aquatic Championship on 6th July, 2016.
- India defeated Nepal with score 81-53 in a qualifying tournament of South Asian Basketball Association (SABA) on 6th July, 2016.
- Pankaj Advani beat England Elliot Slessor by 4-0 in 3rd Indian Open World-ranking snooker tournament at HICC-Novotel Hotel on 6th July.
Science and Technology News:-
- First time in the history of fossils, scientists have found a 69 million year facial tumour of a dwarf duck – billed dinosaur.
- A spider species ‘Tarantula’ has been named in honour of the Nobel literature laureate “Gabriel Garcia Marquez”.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]