- World’s largest Charkha has been launched at Indira Gandhi International Airport’s Terminal-3 on 4th July, 2016 .
- The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has investigated water minister Kapil Mishra about two hours in the 400 crore water tanker scam on 4th July, 2016.
- Rahul Gandhi is planning to launch a campaign on violation of Forest Rights Act.
- On 4th July, 2016, Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar has announced that government is planning to open woman battalion in Army.
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee has announced that the Bengal’s government will soon take steps against cross-border crimes and smuggling.
- PM Narendra Modi was present at the send-off ceremony for the Indian contingent to Rio Olympics on 4th July, 2016.
- Due to unexpected technical problem flight operations of Air Asia on the route of Bangalore and Delhi was obstructed on 4th July, 2016.
- Google Maps on Android is updated with “add stop feature” due to which users can add a stop along their current route.
- On 4th July, 2016, Ex-aide of former Chinese president Hu Jintao has been imprisoned for corruption, illegally obtaining state secrets.
- Nigel Farage leader of United Kingdom Independence party has resigned from the post on 4th July, 2016.
- Jaypee Associates Ltd. signed a deal with ultratech cement for the worth Rs. 16,659 crore with the sale of 21.2 MTPA cement assets on 4th July, 2016.
- Bharti Mittal will issue its shareholders a buy-back offer worth Rs. 2,000 crore from 12th July, 2016.
- Power Generation growth has been raised to 9.5% in the year 2016 against 5.65 % from the decade 2004-2014.
- On 4th July, 2016, Silver trade market showed the prices to Rs47,000 per kilogram, which has risen by 44% since 1st January, 2016.
- China’s OPPO Electronic corporation is set to open 40,000 stores in India and became the first applicant since changes in sourcing norms were announced.
- As per the data of Crisil rating agency, Telecom Operators is expected to extract spectrum of Rs 1 lakh crore.
- Around 3,00,000 football cards worth millions will go on exhibition at the Pro Football Hall Of Fame in Ohio in August, 2016.
- The Indian women’s 4*100 m relay team broke the National record in 43.42 seconds at the Kazakhstan National Championship in Almaty on 4th July, 2016.
- Sai Praneeth and Manu became the first Indian double pair to qualify for Olympics after defeating Adrian Liu and Toby at the $55,000 Grand Prix badminton tournament on 3rd July, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- As per the study released on 4th July, 2016, radiation levels across the Pacific Ocean are returning to normal after five years, which was meltdown at the Fukushima nuclear power plant.
- Belgium researchers have developed a e-nose with metal organic frameworks that has an ability to detect pesticides and nerve gas in lower concentration.
- Scientists have developed an advanced version of camera that can capture images at speeds about 100 times faster than commercial cameras and equipped with a feature to provide ultrafast processes.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- 113- year old National Library of Kolkata is expected to come up in New Delhi.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]