- 300th martyrdom anniversary of Baba Banda Singh Bahadurji was commenced in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal in New Delhi on 3rd July, 2016.
- NDRF (National Disaster Response Force) has trained around one lakh people in one month for manmade and natural emergencies.
- The Government of India will celebrate 350th Guru Gobind Singh’s birth anniversary throughout the country.
- Indian origin developed Tejas Jet fighter was inducted into Indian Air Force on 1st July 2016.
- On 3rd July, 2016, The Haryana Government announced to develop a new industrial township over 15 acres in Sohana and Manesar of Gurgaon with a cost of Rs $5 billion.
- After seventh pay commission lower-ranked government employees will get higher salaries than their peer employees in private sector.
- Linda Burney became the first woman elected as Australia’s parliamentary lower house.
- BRICS meeting for Group on Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency will be held on 4th July and 5th July, 2016 in Vishakhapatnam, India.
- 4th July, 2016 is marked as the 240th American Independence Day.
- New RBI governor has to consider five major areas – FCNR Redemption, Monetary Policy Committee, managing expectation, bank clean up and RBI autonomy.
- On 2nd July, 2016, Israeli Minister of Internet security said that Facebook was creating a violation for Israeli police work.
- German financial regulator Bafin is set to open a new office for corporate sector with an objective to promote more business insiders to expose fraudulent.
- Finance Ministry will soon issue a draft cabinet note on listing of public sector general insurance firms.
- SAR Group firm Livepure is planning to work on increasing its revenue to Rs.800 crore by 2019.
- India’s state-run oil refinery firms – IOC, BPCL, HPCL and EIL is planning to set up on the west coast line with a cost of $30 billion. (Rs. 2 Lakh crore).
- India’s Tea output is reduced by 15% to 67.21 million kg in April 2016.
- ITC is planning to add 6-7 boutiques of luxury chocolate brand Fabelle at its hotel premises within next 15 months.
- Jindal Stainless has allotted 16.85 crore equity shares in order to pay its dues of Rs. 366 crore on 3rd July, 2016.
- India draw 1-1 score with Spain in the final match of the 6 Nations invitational hockey tournament on 3rd July, 2016.
- The ICC changed in rules of Leg before wicket (LBW) decisions of the umpires.
- Peter Sagan won the second stage of the Tour de France 2016 in Cherbourg, France on 3rd July, 2016.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]