- AAP government announced education programme – Chunauti 2018 on 29th June, 2016.
- On 29th June, 2016, The union cabinet minister M.Venkaiah Naidu said that the government will pass the GST bill in the monsoon session of Parliament, scheduled to be held from 18th July2016 to 12th August, 2016.
- Anna Hazare wrote Prime Minister Narendra Modi cautioning against smart city project.
- Vice-President Hamid Ansari, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar were present at the Iftar organised by leader Sharad Yadav at his place in New Delhi on 29th June, 2016.
- Mandadapu Padma, an Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in Khammam made her way through bicycle at 7a.m on 24th June, 2016 and from Hyderabad to Vijaywada in six days.
- The Union Cabinet approved new pay hike for central government employees and pensioners on 29th June, 2016.
- Confederation Of Central Government Employees (CCGE) said on 29th June, 2016 that they will strike against 7th pay commission hike from 4th July, 2016 to11th July, 2016.
- On 29th June, 2016,The Union cabinet approved a new model frame that would allow malls, cinemas halls, restaurants, banks and other such departments to be open 24*7.
- Andhra Pradesh government started working from the Interim Secretariat Complex in Amravati on 29th June, 2016.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin stated on 29th June, 2016 that bilateral ties in between Russia and Turkey will be in standard condition.
- The United Nations high commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra’ad al Hussein has found more availability of military force in the Northern and Eastern Provinces of Sri Lanka.
- World Bank President Jim Yong is present at an anganwadi in New Delhi on 29th June, 2016.
- On 29th June, 2016, Cabinet committee sanctioned 3-highway projects worth Rs. 5,963 crore. The project include Aurangabad-Tel Wadi section in Maharashtra, Angul-Sambalpur section in Odisha, Phagwara-Rupnagar section in Punjab.
- Amazon web services has signed an agreement with National Institute Of Electronics and Information technology(NIELIT) to educate 25,000 people in cloud computing technology upto 2018.
- Axis bank announced to create investment funds for start up companies on 29th June, 2016.
- Air India is planning to connect two more routes of U.S destinations in 2016 i.e. Delhi-Washington route and Ahemdabad-London-Newark.
- Online cab services Ola filed a petition in the Karnataka high Court in against of Uber for the violation of Indian laws.
- On 29th June, 2016, Bombay Stock Exchange(BSE) approved the proposal of IPO(initial public offer) of the stock exchange through an OFS(offer for sale).
- L&T infotech will hit the market with its IPO of Rs.1,243 crore on 11th July, 2016.
- On 29th June, 2016, SBI said that they will raise $1.5 billion by issuing bonds in U.S dollar or other convertible currency.
- As per the global study released on 29th June, 2016, Insurance premium collection in India reaches up to 7.9% in 2015.
- According to the rating agency ICRA, Cement demand growth will rise up to 6% in 2016-17.
- Rajeev Mehta, secretary General of Amul, announced sponsorship of about Rs. 10 crore for Indian Olympic Association (IOA) for Rio Olympics.
- Renjith Maheshwary of Kerala have won the gold medal in the triple jump with the mark of 16.56 m at the GMC Balayogi Stadium on 29th June, 2016.
- Indian Coach Anil Kumble stated his goal for the squad at a press conference in Bengaluru on 29th June, 2016.
- Adya Nayak from Karnataka won gold medal in the girls’ 100m butterfly (Group-3) on the opening day of the 33rd Glenmark sub-junior National Aquatic Championships.
- Mayur Vasant defeated Javier Molina of Spain in the quarterfinals of the World Seniors tennis championship on 29th June, 2016.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]