Daily News Updates 30th August, 2016
Important Questions for Competitive Exams from Daily News Updates 30th August, 2016
Q- What is the Venue of BRICS summit to be held in India in October?
Q- The BRICS- BIMSTAC event is to be held on –
Q- Who has been selected by the Central Reserve Police force to be appointed as its brand ambassador?
Q- Which of the following is not a reciever of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award honoured by President Pranab Mukherjee recently?
Q-Which Financial Company is established under Tata-Nilekani collaboration recently?
Safalta-A finance company for poor
Q- Which country has flagged off its 2nd Train to Afghanistan recently?
Q- The Rajiv Gandhi khel Ratan Award is-
Highest sports award for athletes
Great sports award in the field of cricket
Sports award for coaches
Highest sports award for promoting sports
1. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) annouced to appoint PV sindhu as its Brand Ambassador.
1. Myanmarese President U. Htin Kyaw and Indian PM Narendra modi signed a pact on construction of 69 bridges on 29 August, 2016.
2. China on 29th August, 2016 gave green signal to its 2nd train to Afghanistan.
3. Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina confirmed her paricipation in BRICS-BIMSTAC event to be held on 15-16 October in Goa.
1. Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani and Dr. Vijay kelkar allied to establish a Financial Inclusion Company- Avanti Finance.
1. Indian president Pranab Mukherjee honoured the Rio Olympics medalists with Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award on 29th August, 2016. The venue was Rashtrapati Bhawan and the achievers include- PV Sindhu, Sakhsi Malik, Dipa Karmakar and Jitu Rai.
2. The 19 year old Sumit Nagal bagged $ 25000 talex open ITF men’s Futures tournament title on 29th August, 2016.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]