- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s plan to make India – the human resource capital of the world will first initiate from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar by inaugurating 50 skill banks there in 2016.
- Urban minister Venkaiah Naidu’s plan to make 100 smart cities in the next five years has allowed 9 more cities in the list,.
- The Supreme Court blamed the government for not implementing welfare schemes on 1st July, 2016.
- External Affairs announced on 1st July, 2016 that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit African nations from 7th July, 2016 to 11th July, 2016
- National Socialist Council Of Nagalim (Isak-Muivah) paid honour to their chairman Isak Chisi Swu at headquarters in Dimapur on 1st July, 2016.
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh arrived on three day visit to Jammu and Kashmir on 27th June, 2016.
- The Tamil National Alliance party confirmed on 1st July, 2016 that Sri Lankan Government consulted the party during the preparation of the draft of Office on missing Persons (OMP) bill.
- On 1st July, 2016, A new survey revealed that around 2.3 million U.K citizens regret voting for leaving the European Union.
- A Hindu Priest Shyamananda Das was murdered in Bangladesh’s Jhenaidah on 1st July, 2016.
- RBI approved JPMorgan Chase to open three more plants in India on 1st July, 2016.
- The output of Coal India Ltd.for the June 2016 was 133.2 million tonnes, a mere 3% rise from the previous year period.
- The Centre declared a general agreement with the Cyprus government to resolve all hinderance to negotiate a new Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA).
- Reliance Industries signed a shareholder agreement with SBI to set up a payments bank joint venture.
- Adani transmission (ATL) has signed a pact with GMR Energy to acquire 74% stake of MARU Transmission Service Company Ltd. and 49% shares in Aravali transmission Service Company Ltd.(ATSL).
- On 1st July, 2016, Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Shashi Kant Sharma said that financial regulators such as SEBI and RBI also need to be audited.
- Mahanagar Gas Limited(MGL) shares reaches 23.49% above the issue price when it listed on the Bombay stock exchange on 1st July, 2016.
- Biocon, a Biotechnology leading company is financing on 4-major programmes – treating cancer, diabetes, and psoriasis.
- RBI approved Equitas Holdings to start operations as Small Finance bank(SFB) on 1st July, 2016.
- Lutron GL Sales and Services Pvt. Ltd. opened its first experimental branch in Chennai on 1st July, 2016.
- ITDC (Indian Tourism Development Corporation) made a revenue of Rs. 133.14 crore in the quarter ended in March 2016.
- Investment into India capital markets through participatory notes (P-Notes) reached to Rs. 2.15 Lakh crore in May, 2016.
- Shweta Rana won the doubles semifinals with the Margarita Lazareva of Russia in the $10,000 ITF women’s tennis tournament in Egypt.
- Joshna Chinappa has reached in world top 10 rankings of squash champions.
- Italy announced that if the country will get the approval to host the next olympic games then cricket will be a part of 2024 olympics.
- Nirmala from Haryana became the first athlete from the senior National inter-state athletics meet, who qualified for Rio Olympics 2016 on 1st July, 2016.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]