National News :-
- New Census data released by the government on 27th June, 2016, which shows that the median age of the man at the time of marriage has increased from 22.6 in 2001 to 23.5 in 2011 while women’s age increased from 18.2 in 2001 to 19.2 in 2011.
- Union Law minister D.V Sadanand Gowda said on 28th June, 2016 that government would make its stand in Supreme Court on homosexuality.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit four African countries in July, 2016.
- The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley proposed a 23% pay hike plan for government employees and pensioner on 29th June, 2016.
- Naga Peace Act leader Isak Chisi Swu passed away at the age of 86 at a Delhi hospital on 28th June, 2016.
- Telangana advocates protested against system to create a separate high court for Telangana on 28th June, 2016.
- NDMC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation) is going to develop a parking area in Sant Nagar on public private partnership model.
- The Delhi government’s Trade and taxes Department will launch a helpline for traders in the city.
- SDMC (South Delhi Municipal Corporation) is planning to construct 100 science clubs in the primary schools it runs.
- Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto will visit India on 4th July, 2016.
- Sri Lankan government released 700 acres and the Kankesanthurai railway station from high security zone (HSZ) in Walikamam North in Jaffna to owners of the land.
- Recently China’s Global Times reported on 28th June, 2016, that at least 10 countries opposed India’s membership in NSG.
- According to the market research unit Gartner – Shipments for personal computers in India is reduced by 7.4% in March quarter to approximately 2 million units.
- Dalmia cement (Bharat Ltd.) is planning to setting up its new plant in West Bengal after its first began in June, 2014.
- Tata Communication sold its South african Internet-service provider Neotel Pvt. Ltd. to telecommunications company Econet Wireless Global for $293 million (Rs. 1,992 crore).
- ITC will invest Rs. 4000 crore over next 2-3 years to construct its 9-branches across country for dealing of food products.
- Mercedes Benz is planning to build 10 more outlets in the year 2016.
- German carmaker Volkswagen has settled to $15 billion with approx. 50,000 U.S customers and government regulators over polluting diesel vehicles.
- According to recent statistical data, bank NPA may rise upto 8.5% by March 2017 and gross NPA rise is likely reach upto 9.3%.
- Appointment committee of the cabinet announced N.S Vishwanathan as the new deputy governor of the RBI on 28th June, 2016.
- SBI merger plan will soon submitted to the government for approval.
- Sanjeev Rajput was placed on second position and achieved silver medal in the rifle 3-position event in the shooting world cup in Baku, Azerbaijan on 28th June, 2016.
- Hyderabad sailing week event was begun at the Hussain sagar on 28th June, 2016.
- The International Hockey Federation (FIH) announced the world rankings post the Champion Trophy in which India entered the top five club.
- Priyanka Pareek defeated Prapti Sen and become winner of the Junior girls’ title in the 11Even Sports National ranking table tennis tournament on 26th June, 2016.
- Serena Williams won her 80th Wimbledon title after defeating Amra Sadikovic on 28th June, 2016.
- Andy Murray won over Briton Liam Broady in the opening match at Wimbledon on 28th June, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- Scientist have created a new technology of injecting nitrobenzaldehyde to kill cancer cells in two hours.
- China’s first regional jet made its debut flight on 28th June, 2016.
- Port Columbus International Airport will now be known as Glenn Columbus International Airport.It is named after an astronaut to give him an honour.
- 3-D printing Nano camera with the size of a grain of a salt have been developed by the engineers of German for human body surveillance.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- Italian comic actor Giuseppe Pedersoli, known as Bud Spencer passed away at the age of 86 on 27th June, 2016.
- Chetan Bhagat announced through social media that his new novel – first person from the women’s point of view is going to be release in this Diwali 2016.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]