Important questions for Government Exams From Daily News:-
Q1. International Tiger Day is observed on ………………..
- 28th July
- 29th July
- 30th July
- 31st July
Q2. The theme of the World Hepatitis day campaign in 2016 is ………….
- Prevention of Hepatitis worldwide
- Lets come together to curb Hepatitis
- None of the above
Q3. Indonesian President Joko Widodo appointed world bank’s managing director as a finance minister. Name the person.
- Ban Ki moon
- Christine Lagarde
- Takehiko Nakao
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Q4. Australia has declared 250,000 australian dollars for promoting ………
- Confluence Festival of India
- La tomatina festival
- Cultural festival
- Cascamorras festival
Q5. …………….is appointed as a new Health Secretary in department of personnel and trainee (DoPT)
- C.K Mishra
- P.K Mishra
- T.K Mishra
- R.K Mishra
Q6. Who resigned from the post of chairman of NDDB (National Dairy Development Board.
- T.Nanda Kumar
- R.K. Nanda Kumar
- T.S Viswanathan
- T. Haque
- KJ Ramesh will be appointed as the new Director general of the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD).
- “International Tiger Day” is observed on 29th July to promote awareness for tiger conservation.
- C.K Mishra is appointed as a new Health Secretary in department of personnel and trainee (DoPT).
- 28th July is observed as the World Hepatitis day. The theme of the campaign in 2016 is “Elimination”. World Hepatitis day is among the eight official global public health campaigns marked by the WHO.
- The President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker has appointed Michel Barnier (former Vice-President) as Chief negotiator of the European Commission on 27th July, 2016.
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo appointed world Bank’s managing director Sri Mulyani Indrawati as a finance minister on 27th July, 2016.
- Australia has declared 250,000 Australian dollars for promoting ‘Confluence Festival of India’.The first ever 10-week long festival will be organised across seven cities- Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Canberra, Alice Springs, Adelaide and Brisbane from August 2016.
- Cabinet increased limit of foreign exchange investments in Stock exchange from 5% to 15% on 28th July, 2016.
- Union Cabinet approved Bilateral investment treaty between India and Cambodia to promote and protect investments from both the nations on 28th July, 2016.
- Chinese maker LeEco acquired US-based VIZIO for $2 billion on 27th July, 2016.
- India signed an agreement with American defense and aerospace firm Boeing for four more Poseidon-8I long-range maritime patrol aircraft.
- Gujarat based – Chairman of NDDB (National Dairy Development Board), T.Nanda Kumar has resigned from the post.
- On 26th July, 2016, Kolkata’s Football Club announced that Milkha Singh will be honoured with Bharat Gaurav Award, also known as Pride of India Award.
Arts, Culture and Awards News:-
- Writer and social activist Mahasweta Devi passed away at the age of 90 on 28th JUly, 2016.
Q2. Jammu and Kashmir
Q3.Free from measles
Q4. Manas Kumar Thakur
Q6. Arundhati Ghose
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]