- External Affairs ministry will send AYUSH experts to the member countries of UN to set up the department and popularise yoga.
- HRD Minister Smriti Irani said on 20th June, 2016 that six central universities will introduce yoga department in academic year 2016-17 and it would be raised to 20 within a year.
- The government imposed the ban on the use of potassium bromate as a food additive on 20th June, 2016.
- On 22nd June, 2016, ISRO is going to launch 20 satellites in a single rocket from Satish Dhawan Space centre at Sriharikota.
- The Government liberalised the Foreign Direct Investment norms in Defense, civil aviation and retail sector on 20th June, 2016.
- Virginia Raggi was elected as the first woman Mayor of Rome on 19th June, 2016.
- The World Bank is expecting India’s economy to rise up to 7.6% in 2016-2017.
- P.M Narendra Modi held a meeting with his officials on stability of rupee management after Raghuram Rajan’s tenure.
- As per the Union budget 2016-17, 100% FDI would be allowed on marketing of food products made in India.
- The 22nd Asian athletics championship is going to be organised by Ranchi, India from 1st July to 4th July, 2016.
- The 56th National inter-state athletics championship will he organised by Telangana Athletics Association at the GMC Balayogi Stadium from 28th June to 2nd July, 2016.
- Anindith Reddy won his maiden International Podium in race-2 of the Volkswagen Polo GTI Cup in Shanghai on 19th June, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- Scientists have recently discovered exoplanets in a cluster of stars, known as Messier 67.
- The supercomputer named as TaihuLight known as the world’s fastest supercomputer which was developed by China.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- An actor, Anton Yelchin was died in accident on 19th June, 2016.
- Sir Hew Strachan, a scottish archaeologist has won a $100,000 lifetime achievement award which is specialist of the British military and in Ist world war.
- Italian composer and pianist Ludovico Einaudi performed on the floating platform in the Arctic ocean.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]