- India will sign a agreement with the International Seabed Authority(ISA), a United Nations Organisations in this year, which will give the exclusive rights to mines of the Indian Ocean.
- Pranab Mukherjee was honoured by Ivory Coast President Alassane Outtara with the National Order of the Republic of Ivory Coast in Abidjan on 14th June, 2016.
- The Human Resource Development Minister Smiriti Irani is going to launch an app that anyone can enroll for volunteer work at government schools and the scheme is named as Vidyanjali, will be available in 21 states.
- The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is set to launch Cartosat-2C, an Earth imaging satellite on 20th June, 2016.
- The Postal service will start Ganga jal delivery service before the end of June, 2016.
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation(SDMC) launched an integrated system for easier disposal of garbage on 16th June, 2016.
- Government will soon clear the civil aviation regulations in order to allow cheaper aeroplane fares.
- U.S – Baltimore’s National Aquarium will soon create the first U.S Dolphin Sanctuary and transfer its eight dolphins there.
- World’s most expensive car tyres,with 24-carat gold and diamonds worth Rs. 4 crore was sold in Dubai on 15th June, 2016.
- On 15th June, 2016, French President Francois Hollande gave a confirmation to the UN about Paris climate deal.
- Union Cabinet approved the merger of SBI with its five associative Banks on 15th June, 2016.
- Chinese Company Lenovo will bring Moto Z smartphones with mods(such as movie projector facility) in India by October, 2016.
- N.S. Venkatesh, an executive director and cheif financial officer of IDBI’s is going to join Lakshmi Bank as Executive director.
- TaTa Motors Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has announced the opening of its 240 million pounds manufacturing and education business partnership center at Rio de Janeio, Brazil on 15th June, 2016.
- Barclays introduced its fintech innovation platform as the sixth global site in Mumbai, India.
- SEBI has proposed new disclosure regulations for Infrastructure Investment Trusts to calculate net distributable cash flow.
- On 15th June, 2016, Mohun Bagan Athletic Club decided to honour coach Syed Nayeemuddin, who has coached the National team and all top clubs in Kolkata.
- SRASSC Water Sports Center has signed an MoU with the firm to test Sprint national custom made shoes that help to increase efficiency.
- India defeated South Korea in the quarterfinal round of Hockey Champions Trophy League on 14th June, 2016.
- On 15th June, 2016, Sanjay Jangdale is appointed as the Chief Coordinator of the coach selection committee in BCCI.
- The Indian cricket team defeated Zimbabwe by 10 wickets in the final ODI match on 15th June, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- Robot named Betty was developed by the University of Birmingham in U.K, is appointed as trainee manager in Transport Systems Catapult.
- LIGO detector – scientists working in Washington D.C, U.S have announced that there is a second black hole pair.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- Singer Christina Grimmie’s funeral is to be held on 17th June, 2016.
- Steven Speilberg – a filmmaker is going to make a biopic on the U.S reporter Walter Cronkite.
- Maelstrom Rising – a novel written by Major General G.D Bakshi is based on the premise of a nuclear weapon galling in the wrong hands was published.
- A Road not Travel – a novel authored by J.Alchem is based on the whole world could be single country was published by Story mirror.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]
« Daily News Updates Of 15th June, 2016 Daily News Updates Of 17th June, 2016 »