- Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with the chief ministers of all the states in a Inter-state Council on 16th July, 2016.
- Karnataka Legislative Assembly passed the amendment to provide more powers to Karnataka police on 15th July, 2016.
- Amul Mother dairy raised its prices by Rs 1 each for half and full litre packets from 16th July, 2016.
- 300-acre land of Nirvana Country township is going to be zero waste housing society in Gurgaon, as its was decided by RWA of the township.
- The U.S government is going to release a once classified chapter of a report handed by the attacks of September 11,200.
- India’s merchandise exports rose to 1.27% annually in June, 2016.
- Bicon stated on 15th July, 2016 that its partner Fujifilm Pharma Corporation got approval by Japan’s health department to sell diabetes product.
- Sheenlac Paints Ltd. has signed pact with Jenson & Nicholson India Ltd. (JNIL) by investing Rs.10 crore in the firm.
- Darjeeling tea cultivators asked the government to stop selling imported tea under the Nepal-India Free Trade Agreement.
- Saregama, music firm has decided to sell original copies at a reasonable price. Around 1.1 lakh songs will be available for sale and download from the website for Rs.2 per song.
- SAIL’s Salem Steel Plants has launched its first kitchenware in Chennai on 15th July, 2016.
- ICICI Prudential Insurance is set to fetch Rs.5,000 crore through initial public offer(IPO).
- Reliance Industries net profit rose to 18% to Rs. 7,113 crore for the first quarter ended in June, 2016.
- SEBI said on 15th July, 2016 banks are not allowed to use Fixed Deposit Receipts (FDR) for guarantee norms in their trading and clearing stock exchange functions.
- The Pension Fund regulatory and Authority launched new technique NPS subscribers due to which NPS by NSDL e-Gov users can request for statement of a particular financial year.
- Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh honoured wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt in New Delhi on 15th July, 2016.
- Former Batsman of England Michael Carberry has been diagnosed by cancer on 14th July, 2016.
- Netherland player Tom Dumoulin won the 13th stage of the Le Tour France on 15th July, 2016.
- Greece-Roman wrestler Vinod Kumar of Indian origin has failed the doping test and debarred from Australian team for the Rio Olympics.
- Australian player Mike Corren defeated Sandeep Ramachandran at the quarter finals of South Australian Open squash PSA World tour event.
- Ankita Raina’s lost by German Player Anna Zaja in the quarterfinals of the $25000 ITF women’s tennis tournament on 15th July, 2016
Arts, Culture and Awards News:-
- Aziz Ansari became the first Indian-American actor who got selected in Emmy nominations as a lead in comedy category.
- Drama series Game Of Thrones is in the Emmy nominations for best drama, that was announced on 14th July, 2016.
Q1. SEBI stands as governing body for which department
- Security And Exchange Board
- Banking Regulatory Board
- Monetary Policy Regulatory Board
- None of these
Q2. The U.S primetime 68th Emmy awards ceremony is going to be held on ………..
- 18th September, 2016
- 19th September , 2016
- 20th September, 2015
- 21st September, 2015
Q3. Which music company has decided to sell its original copies at affordable prices
Q4.What is the statistical performance of Indian Merchandise exports in June, 2016.
- 1.27% increases
- 1.27% decrease
- 1.20 increase
- 1.20 decrease
Q1. Wing Commander Pooja Thakur
Q2. Donald Trump
Q3. Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi
Q5. C-17 aircraft
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]