- The Ministry Of Finance on 14th June, 2016 released the draft of the GST(Goods And Services Tax) bill.
- The Congress suspended six of its MLAs in Uttar Pradesh for cross-voting votes in Rajya Sabha Polls on 14th June, 2016.
- Kashmiri Pandit organised a Mahakumbh in Kashmir after 75 years on 14th June, 2016,
- Mamata Banerjee, chief minister of West Bengal announced on 14th June, 2016 that Jhargram in Pashchim Manipur will soon be made a new district.
- On 13th June, 2016 President Pranab Mukherjee was paying the tribute to the first ghanaian President Kwame Nkrumah at Kwame Mausoleum in Accra.
- Andhra Pradesh is the first ever state which is planning to start Internet-based phone services from August 2016.
- Justice P.S Teji has denied the relief on Legal Metrology Act under which customer care number is mandatory on the firework products.
- Osteria Francescana in Modena in Italy was titled as the world’s best restaurant of 2016.
- A report released on 14th June, 2016 that Pakistan is planning to buy used F-16 fighter jets from Jordan.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan said on 14th June, 2016 that unhealthy body image advertisements will be banned from July, 2016.
- BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals) is assigned by government to provide 195 MW unit in Muzaffarnagar, Bihar.
- Private equity Investments in India goes down to 10.5% at a worth of $841 million in May, 2016.
- As per the recent official report released by Maruti Suzuki India, the company is spending on corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities will increase to 18% to Rs.90 crore.
- The CEO of Asia-Pacific region of the Deutsche Bank, Gunit Chadha has decided to resign from the bank after serving for 13 years.
- India may impose anti-dumping duty on the imports of chemical products from five countries.
- 17th Asian Junior Judo Championship will be held at the Rajiv Gandhi indoor stadium from 7th September to 11th September, 2016.
- Mixed pair of Atanu Das and Deepika Kumari reached in final round in the third stage of the archery World Cup on 14th June, 2016.
- Vishnu Vardhan was defeated by Lee Duck of Korea in the $50,000 challenger tennis tournament in Uzbekistan on 14th JUne, 2016.
- The Cavaliers players Kyrie Irving and LeBron James became the first teammates who cracked 40 points in the same final match and scored more than any players in NBA final match in 20 years.
Science And Technology News:-
- Scientific team of Britain and India will release robots in the underwater area of Bay of Bengal in order to study Indian Monsoon.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]