- Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi has been appointed as a new chairman of CBSE on 14th July, 2016.
- Vijay Kumar Dev has been appointed as the new Deputy Election commissioner.
- Tathagata Roy, governor of Arunachal Pradesh asked Chief Minister Nabam Tuki to prove his majority in the Assembly by 16th July, 2016.
- The Union Government sent two C-17 aircrafts of Indian Air force to South Sudan for evacuation operation Sankat Mochan on 14th July, 2016.
- British P.M “Theresa May” assembled her cabinet posts on 14th July, 2016.
- Japan and India showed a respect for a judgement of South China Sea by the permanent Court of Arbitration in the The Hague.
- Donald Trump chose Mike Pence to be his vice-president candidate during a campaign event.
- On the annual Bastille day military Parade in Paris on 14th July, 2016, French Aircrafts of Patrouille de France team released smoke in the colours of French national Flag.
- Wholesale Price Index (WPI) rose to 1.6 % from 0.8% in June, 2016.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced 9.9% increase in its first quarter profit to Rs. 6,317 crore.
- Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc. signed a pact with U.S based pharma company to attain a 12.5% stake in the U.S company.
- The central government announced that the application window for the fourth stage of the sovereign gold bonds scheme will be open from 18th July, 2016 to 22nd July, 2016.
- EPFO eased the provision of Universal Account Number(UAN) rule for claims such as provident funds.
- Reserve Bank Of India has framed a group to work out on a financial technology and digital banking framework.
- Indian officials and its counterparts of European Union will meet on 15th July, 2016 to negotiate on a free trade agreement.
- Tata Advanced Systems Ltd. (TASL) and Bell helicopters have signed a pact to create helicopter market in India.
- Indian travel agency Yatra Online, Inc has been taken over by Terrapin 3 Acquisition Corporation (TRTL) in a worth of $218 million.
- Ravi Teja defeated C.Sai Vishwesh in the eighth round of the Amity National Challengers chess Championship on 14th July, 2016.
- D.Harika won the top position while Koneru Humpy reached on second place of the table at the FIDE women’s Grand Prix on 14th July, 2016.
- Pakistan High Commission canceled the visa of the Indian table tennis team, which was scheduled to leave to Karachi from Delhi for South Asian junior and cadet championship starting from 15th July, 2016 to 17th July, 2016.
- Ramkumar Ramanathan is ready to play his first Davis Cup on 15th July, 2016.
- Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq became the oldest player to score 100 in test match against England for 82 years.
Science And Technology News:-
- Scientists have developed a telescope that can be installed by a robot in space to view in a more clear way into the cosmos.
Quiz Round :-
Q1. Who had inspected Guard Of Honour of U.S president Barack Obama
- Wing Commander Pooja Thakur
- Squadron Leader Avani Chaturvedi
- Group captain Mohana Singh
- Flying Officer Bhawna Kanth
Q2. Mike Pence to be chosen as vice-president candidate by whom?
- Hillary Clinton
- Bernie Sanders
- Donald Trump
- None of these
Q3. Who has been appointed as a new chairman of CBSE
- Prakash Javadekar
- Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi
- Ramkumar Ramanathan
- Vijay Kumar Dev
Q4. Who became the oldest player to score century in test match against England
- Alastair Cook
- Mohammad Amir
- Shahid Afridi
Q5. Which aircraft has been sent to South Sudan during Sankat Mochan operation
- C-17 aircraft
- None of these
Q1. Margaret Thatcher
Q2. Gisele Bundchen
Q3. Ace Against Odds
Q4.Max India Ltd.
Q5. Peter Sagan
Q6. Ashok Patnaik
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]