- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi present the Indian Community in Kenya at Kasarani Stadium in Nairobi on 10th July, 2016.
- The Government has reached out GST bill to congress party in the upper house.
- DMRC has come up with a housing plan in Janakpuri West, which is expected to be in implemented by 2019.
- Tenders for the first stage of a Rs. 7000 crore Smart Grid Projects for the millennium city will open from 22nd July, 2016.
- The High Court asked the aviation regulator DGCA to explain the cost of RS. 100/kg for excess baggage weighing between 15kg and 20 kg.
- The United Nations is planning to provide stamps from 2017 in commemoration of the International Yoga Day.
- Theresa May will take over the as the next woman Prime Minister of Britain on 13th JUly, 2016.
- On 11th July, 2016, Bangladesh’s Ministry of Information issued a notice to cancel the Peace TV’s downlink permission.
- Australian Universities is expected to apply strict norms for educational institutes.
- Aditya Puri has been declared as the best CEO of HDFC best banking CEO in Asia in the All-Asia Executive Team rankings 2016. .
- Nirma Ltd. has agreed to take over Lafarge India’s cement assets worth of $1.4 billion (Rs. 9,400 crore).
- On 11th July, 2016, Google launched a program to educate 2 million developers in India for Android.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. announced a new anticancer process in Europe.
- The board of Public sector Coal India Ltd. sanctioned a proposal to buyback at Rs. 335 per share.
- Petronet LNG intended to spend $3 billion in the next five years to expand overseas investment.
- HDFC (Housing Development and Finance Corporation) is planning to increase Rs. 3000 crore through masala bonds.
- Quess Corporation recently make its debut in market through Rs. 400 – crore initial share sale offer.
- On 10th July, 2016, Portugal defeated France by 1-0 score in the final match of Euro 2016.
- Justice Mukul Mudgal has submitted its proposal to High Court on 11th July, 2016 for the termination of working sports panel of Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA).
- Prerna Bhambri reached to the second stage after defeating Chun Yan He of China in the $10,000 ITF women’s tennis tournament on 11th July, 2016.
- Heather Watson of Britain and Henri Kontinen of Finland defeated Robert Farah of Colombia and Germany’s Anna-Lena and won the Wimbledon mixed doubles title on 10th July, 2016.
- On 11th July, 2016, Renjith Maheshwary, Jinson and Dharambir Singh have qualified for the triple jump at the fourth Shriram Properties Indian grand Prix.
- Sandeep Ramachandran defeated Ko Yoyunjo of Korea in the semifinals of the Tasmanian Open squash at Davenport, Australia on 11th July, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- Solar Impulse 2 began second last leg of its global journey from Spain to Egypt to boost the advantages of solar energy.
- As per the new study revealed by Cornell university, it might possible that Titan the largest moon of the Saturn has an existence of life without water.
- On 11th July, 2016, Scientists stated that because of climatic changes thousands of Australian mangroves have died.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]
« Daily News Updates Of 11th July, 2016 Daily News Updates Of 13th July, 2016 »