- Delhi high court on 10th June, 2016 passed a verdict clearing terror charges on Maoist leader Kobad Ghandy.
- On 10th June, 2016, Kerala high Court put a stay on ban imposed by NGT(National green Tribunal) on diesel vehicles.
- Government is planning to provide IIT lectures through DTH(direct to home) channels.
- Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) personnel were sent to Jawahar bagh for its survey.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping is going to visit Nepal in october, 2016, after BRICS summit.
- Maldives government has sentenced 15-year jail to its former vice president Ahmed Adheeb in a conspiracy to assassinate its president.
- On 10th June, 2016, The Indian navy and navies of Japan and the U.S started the annual “Malabar naval exercises” in Japan which was contested by China.
- “Jack Ma”, a Chinese businessman and a founder of e-commerce firm Alibaba, has bought two french vineyards at a cost of €12million(Rs.90 crore).
- Central Government is planning to grant the subsidy to power enriched corporations on solar energy as a part of clean energy initiative.
- SBI and Spain’s CaixaBank have signed an agreement to assign loans for Indo-Spanish joint ventures.
- The ruling party proposed a plan to replace DGCA(Directorate General of Civil Aviation) with Civil Aviation Authority with a functional and financial autonomy rights.
- Integra Software Services has opened a Central of Excellence(CoE) for its Digital Solutions Delivery in Chennai.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank has opened its first-ever e-lounge in Chennai and it was inaugurated by its CEO Parthasarathi Mukherjee.
- As per The Central Port Authorities Act 2016, a new bill was drafted to enable major sea port authorities like a corporate unit.
- Telecom companies on 10th June, 2016, submitted a 100-day action plan to the government.
- On 10th June, 2016,Foreign Investment Promotion Board(FIPB) approved four FDI plans which is worth Rs.710 crore.
- The central government is planning to invest Rs 57000 crore to construct highways in Uttar pradesh in next two years.
- As per IIP(Index Of industrial Production), the industrial output from capital goods has fallen almost 25%.
- Dafne Schippers from Netherland won 200m at the Diamond League meeting in Oslo, Norway on 9th June, 2016.
- India and Germany match was drawn with 3-3 score in Hockey Champions trophy on 10th June, 2016.
- Cricket player Garfield Sobers led a tribute to Muhammad Ali at Lord’s on 10th June, 2016.
- Abhinav Bindra was selected to hold the National flag in the opening ceremony of the Olympics on 5th August, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.
- The “Beau Jeu” ball which was manufactured by adidas is set for Euro cup 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- Scientists have invented a new way to convert carbon dioxide into stone within months, which is a new way for storing greenhouse gas to handle climatic changes.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- Three new portraits of Britain’s Queen Elizabeth -II were released by Buckingham Palace, London, to mark her 90th birthday.
- 2-Indian-Americans – Tina Shah, a physicist from the University of Chicago and Anjali Tripathi, a medical student from Harvard University were shortlisted for the White House Fellows programme.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]