- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has signed five agreements with Tanzania on 10th July, 2016.
- On 10th July, 2016, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the wifi-services at four locations in Gurgaon.
- Monsoon session of the Chhattisgarh Assembly is going begin from 11th July, 2016.
- From 10th July, 2016, The Regional Transport Offices of Delhi will remain open for all seven days.
- On 9th July, 2016, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee issued a circular for the bike riders that Motorcyclist will not be allowed to take petrol from the petrol pump if they are not wearing helmet.
- On 10th July, 2016, an annual Ringan celebrations of sant Tukaram Maharaj Palkhi event was organised at Akluj in Solapur, Maharashtra.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe won the parliamentary elections on 10th July, 2016..
- Middle east country Jordan is ensured to offer up to 50,000 work permits in exchange for tax free exports to European Union.
- Bangladeshi Government has banned the broadcast of Peace TV channel run by Indian preacher Dr. Zakir Naik.
- Social Media firm facebook has launched a new feature “fundraiser” for nonprofit organizations to collect donations, which is now available to only 1% of U.S users.
- The shippers of Jawaharlal Nehru Port trust are planning for another service charge in order to make is easier for port users to do business.
- The U.S Job growth raised in eight months in June, 2016.
- The telecom ministry has passed the Rs3,500 crore 4G spectrum business deal between Bharti Mittal Airtel and Aircel.
- Russia has offered Indian Oil organizations a stake in the second stage of Yamal LNG project.
- The government is planning to frame a National action plan to increase more Foreign Investments in dairy sector.
- Cadila Healthcare and Latin American markets is planning to increase shares in the U.S generics markets.
- India won 26 medals at the 2016 Asian cadet wrestling Championship on the final day of competition on 10th July, 2016.
- Lewis Hamilton won his third British Grand Prix title at Silverstone on 10th July, 2016.
- The Indian 4*400 relay team has been qualified for Rio, Olympics at Shriram Properties third Indian Grand Prix at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium on 10th July, 2016.
- Professional road bicycle racer, Tom Dumoulin from Netherland has won the 9th stage of the Tour de France on 10th July, 2016.
- Andy Murray won the Wimbledon 2016 tennis tournament after defeating Milos raonic on 10th july, 2016.
- Football coach Amal Dutta passed away at the age of 86 on 10th July, 2016.
- Shweta Rana and Mirabelle Njoze of Britain defeated by Eleni Kordolaimi of Greece and Kateryna Sliusar of Ukraine in the doubles finals of the $10,000 ITF women’s tennis tournament on 9th July, 2016.
- Dattu Bhokanal has been qualified for Rio Olympics and will be guided by foreign coach Rajpaul Singh Mokha from U.S.
- TVS racing Asif Ali achieved the 27th Sportcar Gulf Monsoon Scooter rally on 10th July, 2016.
Science And Technology News:-
- U.S Scientists have invented a robot stingray that can swim with the help of muscle cells, which is made up of rat hearts.
Arts, Culture And Awards News:-
- Chinese Film Festival is going to be held in Kolkata, West Bengal on 17th July, 2016.
- An events was held to gather spectators for the world’s biggest orchestra with around 7500 participants in Frankfurt, Germany on 9th July, 2016.
- Hungarian film “It’s Not The Time Of My Life” won the first prize at the Czech Republic’s Karlovy.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]
« Daily New Updates Of 9th July, 2016 Daily News Updates Of 12th July, 2016 »