- Indian Government opposed the Google street view service due to security issues.
- Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda proposed “five point strategy” in a UN meeting, which is aiming to end HIV/AIDS threat by 2030.
- Chandigarh Yoga festival is to be held from 9th June-12th June, 2016.
- Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto drove P.M Narendra Modi to a Mexican Vegetarian Restaurant on 8th June, 2016.
- Chinese media telecasted P.M Narendra modi’s U.S visit.
- Srilanka’s president house was opened on 7th June, 2016 for common people and will be closed on 14th June, 2016.
- The new CEO, Abhijit Agashe has been appointed for pune-based start-up company Grex Alternative Investment Market.
- As per the data released by SIAM(Society Of Indian Automobile manufacturers),6% increases in the passenger vehicles(Utility vehicles) sales, which was recorded in May, 2016.
- NITI aayog is planning to ban FDI in tobacco sector.
- SEBI is going to auction Sahara Properties at the reserve price of Rs.1900 crore in July, 2016.
- A pact was signed between Indian oil Corporation and Kamarajar Port Ltd.(KPA) worth Rs. 465 crore to build a captive jetty.
- A Telecom Company Telstra subsidiary Ooyala opened an office in Chennai to boost global operations.
- A private equity fund India Agri Business invested Rs 100-crore in an agrochemical firm Parijat Industries.
- C. Sivasankaran, a serial entrepreneur entered in competitive taxi market by investing in start-up venture UTOO cabs.
- UEFA(The Union Of European Football Association) – Euro 2016 began on 10th June, 2016 with its first match between host country France and Romania.
- Cleveland Cavaliers defeated Golden State Warriors by 120-90 to enter NBA finals on 8th June, 2016.
- Paralympic committee (led by president Rao Inderjit Singh)of India got recognition by the International Paralympic Committee(headquartered in Germany)
Science And Technology News:-
- According to report released on 8th June, 2016, India set to sell supersonic anti ship missile Brahmos to Vietnam.
- Periodic table, which comes under applied chemistry announced four new elements 113, 115, 117 and 118 and they are nihonium, moscovium, tennessine and oganesson.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]