Best Current Affairs News Updates 4th September, 2016
Important Questions for competitive exams from Current Affairs News Updates 4th September, 2016
Q- Who is the Chairperson of 17 member committee constituted for New Education Policy?
R P Subramaniam
Q- The Top 2 major polluting countries of world are-
United States of America and Russia
Russia and China
India and United states of America
India and Russia
Q- Who has been awarded as the sports man of the year 2016 by Indian sports ministry?
Q- SBI life is a Joint venture Between –
SBI and Life Insurance Company
oriental Insurance Company and SBI
SBI and BNP paribas cardif.
SBI and Unites Insurance company
National News Updates
1. Council Created for New Education Policy
i) A 17 member committee constituted
ii) The chairman of Panel is B. Ekbal
iii) He is former Vice chancellor of Kerala university
iv) He is also a member of State Planning Board.
v) Assembler of the committee is K.P Aravindan.
2. Real time Surveillance system at major railway stations
i) Initiative by Railway Police Force and Government Railway police.
International News Updates
1. US and China – major polluters world authenticate ‘Paris climate Deal’ on 3rd Sept, 2016.
2. National Assembly of Pakistan passes resolution against Altaf Hussain on 3rd Sept, 2016.
Business News Updates
1. Raghuram Rajan left the office as RBI Governor on 4th September, 2016.
i) Furthermore he recommended ‘Independent’ charge of RBI.
ii) In addition he also recommended elevated ranking of RBI governor’s post.
2. SBI life to become no.1 in Private Sector.
i) SBI life is a joint venture between State Bank of India and a France based insurance company BNP paribas cardif.
Sports News Updates
1. The following sports awards were awarded on 3rd Sept, 2016:
i) Sports man of the year -Shardul gagare ( Chess)
ii) Sportswoman of the year- Lalita Babar (athletics)
iii) The Sportsperson of the year – Abhilasha Mhatre
iv) cricketer of the year- Ajinkya Rahane[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]