Current Affairs News Updates 3rd Sept, 2016
Important Questions for competitive exams from Current Affairs News Updates 3rd Sept, 2016
Q- With reference to Indian constitution Collegium refers to-
A type of Elections for people representative
A constitutional body
President alongwith CJI or CJS followed by a group of senior most Judges
None of these
Q- Serena Williams beat……………… at US Open on 2nd Septmber, 2016.
Q- Who is the Current Chief Justice Of India?
Justice RM Lodha
1. The Supreme Court Jugde- Justice Chelameswar shows reluctance towards “Collegium”.
i) Collegium refers to Group of senior most judges and CJI for reference in various appointment .
ii) According to Chelameshwar the appointments should be more transparent.
iii) The Chief Justice of India is Justice T. S Thakur.
2. Finally The Union Ministry of India gave green Signal to Sabarimala Spiritual Circuit on 2nd September, 2016.
3. New Stamp dedicated to Philanthropist Mother Teresa released.
i) In addition the stamp reveals canonization of mother Teresa in Vatican city.
1. 6o Years old video clip of Nelson Mandela was found on 2nd Sept, 2016.
i) Clip is of duration of 24 seconds.
ii) It was recorded in 1956.
iii) The Clip shows an interview of nelson mandela at Synagogue at pretoria.
2. Jeremy Shuler becomes the youngest student to attend Cornell University.
i) He is 12 years old.
1. Maharashtra Grabbed the first position in Ease of doing Business rankings.
i) It was a broad measure od EDB for Indian States
ii) The rankings were announced by Lee Kuan Yew school of public policy.
iii) Furthermore the rankings includes 21 Indian States.
2. The first foreign government issuer of masala bonds-Canada’s British Columbia
i) As a result Marked Rs 5 billion through a rupee-dominated bond.
1. Serena Williams thrashed Vania King at US Open on 2nd Sept, 2016.
i) Serena Williams is at World no.1 rank.
ii) This her 306th Grand Slam.
2.The Ranji Trophy flags Off on 6th of October, 2016.
i) Furthermore the Fixture of 2016-17 was released by BCCI on 2nd September.
3. 3-Indians to represent India at world – 6 Red Snooker Championship.
i) The Players Include Pankaj Advani, Sourav Kothari and Ishpreet Singh Chadha.
ii) The Venue of Champion Ship is Bangkok.
iii) While the Duration is from 5th Sept to 10th Sept.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]