Current Affairs News Updates 31st August, 2016
Important questions for competitive exams from Current Affairs News Updates 31st August, 2016
Q- The rise observed in agrarian riots as per the new crime report released by the NCRB is-
Q- LEMOA stands for-
Logistics exchange matter of agreement
Light exchange memorandum of agreement
Logistics exchange memorandum of agreement
Light exchange matter of agreement
Q- The new Minimum wages for ‘MAZDOOR’- Unskilled Non agricultural workers in PSU is-
Q- Recently Wipro collaborated with which company to provide MDM-
Q- Which Indian Origin personality who is 100 years old bagged gold medal in American Master Games, 2016?
Q-Which Bank will mark its Debut on 31st August, 2016 in stock market?
Kotak Mahindra bank
1. According to new ‘Crime in India’ report released by National Crime Records Bureau, the increase in agrarian riots from year 2014 is 327%.
2. India and the United States of America authenticated the Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) on 29th August, 2016.
3. The Minimum Wage for Unskilled Non-agricultural workers in central PSUs raised to 350 from 246.
4. Delhi Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung on 30th August, 2016 formed a 3-member committee to scrutinize administrative decisions of Aam Aadmi Party.
1. The Economy Minister of France “Emmanuel Macron” announced his vacation from the office.
2. The France president francois Hollande announced the dismissal of EU-US trade deal on 30th August, 2016.
1. Chinese smartphone maker “LeEco” invests $7 million and allied with “Compal Electronics”.
2. “Wipro Ltd” and “Stibo systems” collaborated to provide Master Data Management (MDM).
3. RBL bank makes it debut on 31st August, 2016 in Stock Market.
4. The 5th Tranche of the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme available from 1st September- The Government.
5. Telangana approves the GST bill in Harmony on 30th August, 2016.
Arts and Culture News
1. “The Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory” creator Gene Wilder died on 29th August at the age of 83.
1. Man Kaur – A 100 year old Indian runner clinched gold in American masters games on 29th August, 2016.
2. Sahil Dey and B. Savitha sri – the Winners of National Under-9 Chess championship on 30th August, 2016
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]