Current Affairs News Updates 11th September, 2016
Important Questions from Current Affairs News Updates 11th September, 2016.
Q-1 Which country has recently established the longest Bullet Train Network in the world ?
iv) United States of America
Q-2 The host of Asian junior judo championship is-
Q-3 Who clinched Gold medal in the Paralympic Games on 10 Sept, 2016.
ii) Pv Sindhu
iii) Jitu rai
National News Updates
1. Thangavelu Maritappan clinches gold in Paralympic Games on 10 Sept, 2016
i) He is the 3rd Indian to Join the club of Gold Medal winners in Paralympic games.
ii) Furthermore, He clinched the gold medal in the Event of High Jump.
iii) Varun bhati won the bronze medal in the same event.
International News Updates
1. China becomes country with world ‘s longest bullet train network-
i) On 10 Sept, 2016 China completed its 20000 km of Bullet railway network.
ii) This Landmark was achieved with completion of Zhengzhou-Xuzhou corridor.
Business News Updates
1. KVIC introduces new toll free number.
i) Khadi and Village Industries commission introduces a Toll-free Number to facilitate service.
ii) The initiative was taken for fastening the access to all sector-related schemes and information.
2. JPVL bara project Phase-II operations starts.
i) JPVL- Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd. announced the beginning of unit-2 operations on 10th September.
ii) The Power Project is of 1980 MW.
3. As per the Data Released by Reserve Bank of India-India’s foreign exchange reserves uplifted to $367.76 billion.
Sports News Updates
1. On the opening day of the Asian junior judo championship North korea , South korea and Uzbekistan nailed Gold Medals.
i) This the 17th Asian Junior judo championship.
ii) The venue of the games was Rajiv Gandhi khel stadium , kochi.
iii) Furthermore, India Clinched two bronze medals in the championship.
iv) Yamini and Malaprabha clinched the Bronze medals.
[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]