Current Affairs News Updates 10th September, 2016
Q-1 Who is the Current Minister of Human Resource Development?
a) manohar parrikar
b) Narendra Modi
c) Prakash Javedkar
d) Smriti Zubin Irani
Q-2 The President Of North Korea is –
a) Jim yong kun
b) Yim Jong un
c) Kim Jong un
d) Xi Jinping
Q-3 ICICI prudential life insurance company to hit marktes on sep 19, 2016 with Initial Public offering of ?
a) 6055 crore
b) 6057 crore
c) 6050 crore
d) 6000 crore
Q-4 Who thrashed Serena williams in semi final of US open 2016?
None of these
1. President Pranab Mukherjee honours Defence Services Staff College (DSSC).
i) President awarded the president colours to DSSC on 9th September, 2016
ii) DSSC is now the first training institution to grab the honour.
2. All Academic certificates to be made digital by the end of 2017.
i) This will be done under governments Digital India Programme
ii) Prakash Javedkar (Minister for Human Resource Development) announced this on 8th September, 2016.
International News Updates
1. North Korea carry outs its 5th Nuclear test
i) North Korea confirmed it on 8th September, 2016
ii) The President of North Korea is Kim Jong-un
Business News Updates
1. ICICI prudential Life Insurance Company to whip the markets with huge public offering on September 19. 2016.
i) The Initial Public Offering is worth Rs. 6057 crore.
ii) This is for the first time by an Insurance company.
iii) The offers closes on 21st September, 2016 for ICICI Shareholders.
Sports News Updates
1. B. Adhiban thrashed Erwin L’ami Chess Olympiad on 8th September, 2016
i) Also India got a sole lead over Netherlands by this win.
ii) Furthermore, the Venue of the Olympiad was Baku, Azerbaizan
2. Karolina Pliskova thrashed Serena Williams in Semi finals of US Open on 8th September, 2016
i) Karolina Pliskova to meet world no.1 Angelique Kerber.
ii) She belongs to Czech Republic.
4-a[contact-form-7 id="101950" title="Contact form 1"]